1. Have a great product
- Your product, whether is an actual item or simply just trying to get a point across, has to be valuable. No one wants to waste time with a sub par product. They want something to get excited about.
- With that said, create a product that You would want to see and that solves problems in a unique way.
- ***Pastor, everyone has heard your “How to Handle conflict the biblical way” sermon 100 times. We let what we’ve done in our past, justify what we do in our current state. Start to dream again. There are no boundaries Nothing is off limit.
2. Publicity Stunt
- We live in the age of YouTube home of Flash Mob, Julian Smith skits, and Krispy Kreame! Everyone loves to see something new, fresh, and different. This doesn’t mean you have to come up with the next OK Go viral video.
- It could be simply have bright and identifiable company shirts created while you clean the local high school. Or maybe it’s sleeping on top of a billboard for a week. Or just maybe you could ride your bicycle across America:) I love creating publicity stunts that not only benefit myself but benefit the community.
- How can you create something that brings publicity to your product but also helps out your neighbor?
3. Social Media
- Use Facebook and Twitter to your vantage. This is a place where you can connect with your customers. Building relationships is the new marketing scheme. The more you give online, the more you receive.
- Give your knowledge,
- Give away services/items for those who sign up on your fan page.
- Give of your time.
- You must be willing to give of yourself in this form to see your fruit blossom.
4. Mission Statement
- Know what you are about. Be purposeful. You have to have a plan in order to succeed.
- People aren’t going to come to you. You have to go to them. You have to hustle. You have to make those phone calls. Send those emails. If you don’t hustle you die. Our world is so fast paced that if you aren’t constantly engaging you’ll be left behind.
Entitlement shouldn’t be in your vocabulary.
Earn your place.